I am over 18 and by completing an entry to a race, I certify I have read and accept the terms and conditions. If there are under 18s taking part, I certify that I am the parent/guardian and I give my consent for them to participate in events organised by Run Things LTD.
1) By registering for any Run Things event, participants declare there are no medical reasons they could not take part and they are physically fit and capable of completing their nominated distance.
2) In order for results to be verified, participants must be responsible for sending all supporting evidence by the final declaration date.
3) Collating results for teams is the responsibility for the team captain/organiser.
4) The maximum distances permitted for age groups are in accordance with UKA rule 140 section 3.
Age: Maximum distance:
Under 13 5,000m
18+ Marathon (42,200m)
As such, any runners under 18 may only participate as a part of a team and covering the maximum distances outlined above in any single run. Multiples of that distance are allowed, at least 24 hours apart.
5) Entry is non-transferrable and refunds are not available unless the event is cancelled by the organisers.
6a) Run Things events are virtual events and as such, the organisers will not be on hand on the day to offer marshalling, medical assistance or tracking and timing solutions.
6b) As such, participants agree to waive any liability against the organisers/sponsors and volunteers for any injury, illness, loss or damage as a result of participation.
6c) Participants acknowledge they are taking part in Run Things events at their own risk and should take suitable precautions with regards to personal health and safety.
7) By registering for Run Things events, participants agree to royalty-free use of their results, name, images (including video) and comments in future publicity.
8) By registering, and selecting yes when prompted participants agree for their name and contact details to be added on to the Run Things mailing list. Entrants can unsubscribe by contacting the organisers.
9) The race entry fee is to cover the administration of the event and a charitable donation, should the event make a profit. It does not include the medal, which is only awarded upon successful completion of the event. Run Things guarantee that a minimum of 50% of profits will be donated to partner charities.
10) Participants understand that Run Things events are a ‘challenge’ and not a ‘competition’ and as such, any prizes given are at the organiser’s discretion. Prizes may be awarded for any number of reasons and none are guaranteed.
You should make sure that you are fit and able to take part in the Run Things Run Club and any activities available through Run Things. You should consider your own health and safety at all times. If you are in any doubt about whether you should take part in any activities through the Run Things Run Club or through Run Things regarding training or physical activity, you should consult your doctor.
By signing up for the Run Things Run Club, you confirm that you have read and understood this information, and confirm you have taken the steps to ensure you are fit and able to participate in any training you undertake. You also confirm that you are voluntarily engaging in exercise, where your participation may involve a risk of injury. Run Things accepts no liability for any injuries sustained through participation in the run things run club or any activities accessed through Run Things.
Run Things Run Club will honour refunds requested within 10 working days of purchase, after which no refunds will be offered.
If you wish to be removed from the Run Things Run Club mailing list and closed Facebook group at any time then please respond to any of the email correspondence, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove you.